What about mistakes?
Yes, mistakes are occasionally made. Even the best of us, the most careful and meticulous, can read or record data incorrectly. In most cases, one incorrectly noted measurement does not result in an inaccurate plan report.
Here is why,
When measurement data is collected around the perimeter of a home and used to create the plan report, the measurements are verified as the plan diagram is generated, any discrepancies will cause an error in the plan generation, prompting verification of any suspect data. Simply put, all the numbers need to add up.
On the rare exception that a discrepancy can not be corrected in the office, an associate may need to visit the home again to verify the missing or incorrect data.
We are dedicated to providing accurate area calculation and plan reports.
When necessary, the delivery of your plan report will be delayed while unresolved discrepancies are verified. We will not knowingly deliver a plan report, for which the measurement data can not be verified with confidence.
If you are concerned about any aspect of the plan report, measurements noted, or Area Calculations, please contact us Immediately. We will review the data, and when necessary, return to the home to verify any suspect measurements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accuracy in Square Footage Reporting, Why does it matter?
- Appointments and Property Access
- CALCULATION OF SQUARE FOOTAGE ANSI Standards
- Can I order a home measuring by phone?
- Can The Plan Drawing be put on My Company Letter Head?
- Cancellation Policy
- Centri Lock?
- Courtesy Call
- Discounts for Agents
- Do you have a plan of this Home?
- Do You Measure Homes Outside of Nashville, TN?
- Home Measuring in Middle Tennessee?
- How do I place a measure request order?
- How Does Accurate Home Measuring Pricing Compare to Other Measuring Services?
- How Much Does it Cost?
- How to measure the Square Footage of a house
- I Don't have a PayPal Account, How can I pay Online?
- I don't know the approximate Square Footage
- Lost or Missing Plan Reports
- Measures, When an Appointment is Required for Access
- Need it in a Rush?
- Order Today! By Phone!
- Refund Policy
- The ANSI Standard - Short Summary
- What about mistakes?
- What are Service Travel Zones?
- What are the Payment Options?
- What are your Terms of Service?
- What CADD file Format is available?
- What if I select the incorrect "Approximate Square Footage" when ordering online?
- What Information is Included on the As-Built Measure Report?
- What Information is Included on the Basic MLS Measure Report
- What Information is Included on the Detailed Measure Report?
- What is PDF format?
- What is the Turn-A-Round Time?
- What is Your Service Area?
- What Size sheet is the Plan Report presented in?
- What to Expect After You Place Your Order!
- What to Expect Now, After You have Placed Your Home Measuring Order!
- What to Expect when the person arrives to measure.
- What Type of Measure is Best for MLS?
- Where Do You measure Homes?
- Why Home Measurements are Important for Realtors
- Why is there an Added Travel Fee?
- Why Order Online? Benefits