Measures, When an Appointment is Required for Access
When you require that access is BY Appointment ONLY, we will, with your availability and at your convenience, scheduled the measurement as soon as possible.
The following represents the schedule that we strive to meet,
for Appointment Only Orders.
We Know you need it! We know you need it Quick!
Additional Charges may apply for Rush Orders!
Basic MLS packages are usually completed by close of business the day after the home is measured
|Detailed packages are usually completed 2-3 days after the home is measured.|
If for any reason we can't meet these schedule expectations, we will do our best to communicate with you. Some special circumstances or unique conditions beyond our control may at times require an additional day or two for completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accuracy in Square Footage Reporting, Why does it matter?
- Appointments and Property Access
- CALCULATION OF SQUARE FOOTAGE ANSI Standards
- Can I order a home measuring by phone?
- Can The Plan Drawing be put on My Company Letter Head?
- Cancellation Policy
- Centri Lock?
- Courtesy Call
- Discounts for Agents
- Do you have a plan of this Home?
- Do You Measure Homes Outside of Nashville, TN?
- Home Measuring in Middle Tennessee?
- How do I place a measure request order?
- How Does Accurate Home Measuring Pricing Compare to Other Measuring Services?
- How Much Does it Cost?
- How to measure the Square Footage of a house
- I Don't have a PayPal Account, How can I pay Online?
- I don't know the approximate Square Footage
- Lost or Missing Plan Reports
- Measures, When an Appointment is Required for Access
- Need it in a Rush?
- Order Today! By Phone!
- Refund Policy
- The ANSI Standard - Short Summary
- What about mistakes?
- What are Service Travel Zones?
- What are the Payment Options?
- What are your Terms of Service?
- What CADD file Format is available?
- What if I select the incorrect "Approximate Square Footage" when ordering online?
- What Information is Included on the Basic MLS Measure Report
- What Information is Included on the Detailed Measure Report?
- What is PDF format?
- What is the Turn-A-Round Time?
- What is Your Service Area?
- What Size sheet is the Plan Report presented in?
- What to Expect After You Place Your Order!
- What to Expect Now, After You have Placed Your Home Measuring Order!
- What to Expect when the person arrives to measure.
- What Type of Measure is Best for MLS?
- Where Do You measure Homes?
- Why Home Measurements are Important for Realtors
- Why is there an Added Travel Fee?
- Why Order Online? Benefits