What if I select the incorrect "Approximate Square Footage" when ordering online?
Not Sure about the total area?
3925 Sq Ft or 4120 Sq Ft?
Using our online order form select the approximate size you believe to be most appropriate. Size should include both finished and unfinished areas (such as an attached garage.
Our size and pricing chart is meant as a guide, we will adjust the final invoice appropriately after the area calculations are verified. We are interested in providing an accurate professional service, and relationship.
If you select "under 4000sf" and the total is slightly over 4000sf, we will likely NOT adjust your cost up to the next pricing level.
If you select "4001 - 6000sf" and the total is under 4000sf, we will adjust your cost down a pricing level.
We will always adjust your cost down if your order is in error to the high side.
If you select "under 4000sf" and the total is significantly over 4000sf, we will request an adjustment to your cost up to the next pricing level.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accuracy in Square Footage Reporting, Why does it matter?
- Appointments and Property Access
- CALCULATION OF SQUARE FOOTAGE ANSI Standards
- Can I order a home measuring by phone?
- Can The Plan Drawing be put on My Company Letter Head?
- Cancellation Policy
- Centri Lock?
- Courtesy Call
- Discounts for Agents
- Do you have a plan of this Home?
- Do You Measure Homes Outside of Nashville, TN?
- Home Measuring in Middle Tennessee?
- How do I place a measure request order?
- How Does Accurate Home Measuring Pricing Compare to Other Measuring Services?
- How Much Does it Cost?
- How to measure the Square Footage of a house
- I Don't have a PayPal Account, How can I pay Online?
- I don't know the approximate Square Footage
- Lost or Missing Plan Reports
- Measures, When an Appointment is Required for Access
- Need it in a Rush?
- Order Today! By Phone!
- Refund Policy
- The ANSI Standard - Short Summary
- What about mistakes?
- What are Service Travel Zones?
- What are the Payment Options?
- What are your Terms of Service?
- What CADD file Format is available?
- What if I select the incorrect "Approximate Square Footage" when ordering online?
- What Information is Included on the As-Built Measure Report?
- What Information is Included on the Basic MLS Measure Report
- What Information is Included on the Detailed Measure Report?
- What is PDF format?
- What is the Turn-A-Round Time?
- What is Your Service Area?
- What Size sheet is the Plan Report presented in?
- What to Expect After You Place Your Order!
- What to Expect Now, After You have Placed Your Home Measuring Order!
- What to Expect when the person arrives to measure.
- What Type of Measure is Best for MLS?
- Where Do You measure Homes?
- Why Home Measurements are Important for Realtors
- Why is there an Added Travel Fee?
- Why Order Online? Benefits